Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

With Heartfelt Sympathy

Big wave to everyone from the Netherlands.
I'm Angelique and you can find me on EngelDesignsScrap

On our Get Inky! Challenge Blog we have a sketch challenge, which will run untill 4/14.

I know we all enjoy crafting and like to do that with a smile upon our faces. 
However sometimes it's not all rosebuds and sunshine.


For my sympathy card I've used the Heartfelt Sympathy Banner.
The flower is made of black 120gr. paper.
The Cardstock I got from the market and it has a realy nice structure.
The moment I saw it, I just knew it would be perfect for my card.

As this is a sympathy card, I didnt want to add much embelishments.
Just clean and simple.

Now its your turn. Remember you have 3 days left to join us.
Hop on over to our Get Inky! Challenge Blog and show us your creativity.
Lets Get Inky!

Huggsss, Angelique



1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!