Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ribbon here, Ribbon there!

Hello, friends, Julie here from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers with some ribbon inspiration for you this hump day (that would be Wednesday, if you're not a camel, LOL). I love that commercial, BTW!  I laugh every time I see it. "Mike, Mike, what day is it?".  OK, enough of that! Back to the ribbon theme! Have you checked out the current challenge on the Get Inky! Challenge blog? Well, if you haven't, you've probably guessed, the theme is ribbon!
Here's a card I made with a ribbon theme:
 
 
I used the Get Inky! Stamps "Sew Sweet Cupcake" set to make this card, including the fantastic sentiment. The cupcake and stamped ribbon were colored with Copic markers.  Please visit my blog for more details on how I made this cheery birthday card, with ribbon here and ribbon there!
Then, use some ribbon, a Get Inky! stamp, and enter the current ribbon challenge!
But, this post isn't done yet -- there's a new feature starting today, another post called "Whatcha Workin' On Wednesdays".  Today, it happens to be written by me.  So, you'll see a sneak peek of a project I'm making.  Look for that post here.
But wait, there's STILL more!  The entire Get Inky! Stamps design team -- the whole talented bunch is hopping, starting Friday, Aug 9.  We will be featuring the new Halloween stamp, and it is a SUPER fun one!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!