Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Hap Bee New Year Inspiration -

Judy here, I am one of the new  guest designer for the Get Inky team.  I am excited to be here.

Right now, we have a super fun challenge going on over at Get Inky! Challenge and I am here to give you some inspiration. The challenge is to use 14 embellishments in your project.  This is our first challenge of 2014 and our New Years post. I have created this New  Years Eve party invitation and with party accessories. ..



                                                                 


For this project, I used a digital image from Get Inky! Stamps called Hap Bee New Years and used a New Years hat, wine glass and a black paper from my stash. To colour my bee  I used my Copics (Y38, Y17 and Y6 ).   I used a stencil  from my stash and with a yellow PanPastels to create the background of my invitation and a black sharpie to frame the image. The "You're invited" was done with my computer. To complete the card I cut out of yellow glitter paper the stars with a Nestibilities die cut and the 2014 date with an alphabet die cut set from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoy this project.   Get inky Stamps has several other stamps sets that you could for other celebrations such as a birthday party.  Check out their stamps here.

There is still time to join in the current challenge. I hope to see you again soon at Get Inky! Challenge.  Have a creative day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!