Thursday, May 23, 2013

Design Team Inspiration

Hello Scrappy World!  Tonya here to share with you my take on the Die Cut Challenge at Get Inky! 






 



My die cut bee is a file from Scraptastical Kreations.  The bee was perfect for the Blue Moon Creations Buzzing Bees Stamp Set.  The sentiment I chose from the set is one piece.  So, I inked the half that I wanted to be able to seperate the phrases.   The bee's face is a face stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps.  I inked it in white so that it would stand out against the papers.  The flowers on the yellow strip are from the Buzzing Bees Stamp Set.  I spruced them up with Black Diamond Stickles, of course.  =) 

For more details and pictures, please head over to my blog







1 comment:

  1. Love the yellow and black combo. And that bees face is super cute!

    ReplyDelete