Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

DT Member Beth ~ Challenge # 12 Cake, Cake, Cupcakes

Hi, Beth here from The Crafty Scrap Yard!

Today's card is inspired for our "Cake cake, cupcake challenge!  For this challenge I decided to make a 3-d cupcake favor box with a cherry on top! 

This little cupcake favor box would be perfect for any party treats you would like to send home.  It was fun to make & cute as can be.  =)


My design:



More details about my card can be found on my blog here.



I used Sew Sweet Cupcakes stamp set for my sentiment.  You can find out more about our current challenge, posted on our Get Inky! Challenge Blog.  

I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥


~Beth DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!