Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Summer Buzzing Bees


Have you joined the current Get, Inky! Challenge, yet? I promise it is a fun one! Stop on over to the Get, Inky! Challenge blog to get more details!

The current challenge is SUMMER! Here is my card using the Get, Inky! Stamps Buzzing Bees stamp set!


Using a variety of patterned papers, I created a beach scene card. Along with one of the adorable bees from the Get, Inky! Stamps Buzzing Bees stamp set, I used a few of the words to create the sentiment banner. And of, course I had to play with words and create BEE-CH with stickers to finish the pun!

Thank you for stopping by today! Don't forget to stop by the Get, Inky! Challenge to get all the details! We cannot wait to see your creations!

Join us on Facebook HERE and Pinterest, HERE!

Hope you can Get, Inky! today!!!

Jessi

Supplies:
Get, Inky! Stamps - Buzzing Bees

2 comments:

  1. Love this card Jessi! Very creative with the pun too! -Thia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Jessica. I love the scene you created.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!