Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

DT Member Beth ~ Challenge # 7 Red, White & Blue

Hi, Beth here from The Crafty Scrap Yard!

Today's card is inspired from our "Red, White & Blue challenge!  This month we celebrate Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July.  On July 4th, 1776 the Declaration of Independence was adopted as the United States   declared independence from Great Britain.

The Fourth of July is often celebrated with family, events, ceremonies, picnics, parades, fireworks and traditions of the United States.  Independence Day is the National Day of the United States.  I am thankful for my Independence & our Nations freedom, Home of the Brave!!

My design:




More details about my card can be found on my blog here.

My design:

For my card I used the Joyful Jars stamp set which you can find here.  You can find out about our current challenge posted on our Get Inky! Challenge Blog.  


I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥


~Beth DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!