Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Boo-tiful! 3D Inspiration


Happy day-before Halloween, crafty friends.  Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  The current challenge on the Get Inky! Challenge blog is 3D Holiday. Being so close to Halloween, I just HAD to create a "spooky" 3D character for some inspiration! 
 
 
This treat bag is cut out on my Silhouette and stamped with the Get Inky! Stamps 2013 Halloween set.  Isn't it adorable?  Perfect for a little treat for the ghosts and goblins in your life!
Make your own 3D project and link it up at the Get Inky! Challenge blog.  I'd love to see what you've been up to!
For more details about this treat bag, and to see what else I've been working on, please visit my blog!



1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!