Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Buttons on Halloween -- a Little Spooky Inspiration

Happy Hump Day, Get Inky! friends.  Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers with some Halloween inspiration. 
 
The current challenge on the Get Inky! Challenge blog is Buttons with Halloween.  I absolutely love any chance I can get to play with the Get Inky! Stamps "Halloween Spooktacular 2013" stamp set, so I had a great time creating this card...
 
 
I give away many Halloween cards in the nursing home where I work, and I think someone will have a fun time getting this one!
I stamped the ghost 3 times, fussy cutting each of them, then "strung" them from the Halloween twine clothesline.  The ghosts and the wonderful sentiment, along with many, many more great images and sentiments, can be found on the Get Inky! Stamps "Halloween  Spooktacular 2013" stamp set.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!