Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

I Washi, You Washi, We all Washi ~ Sue B

Happy day all!

Sue B here with some Challenge Inspiration for the current one going on at the BMCCS Challenge blog. The current theme is Stamping With Washi and I love working with the stuff. Unfortunately my order did not come in time so I am sad. I improvised though and love this card:


I just love the look and will make another with the actual Washi. The items used were:

* Get Inky Stamps Hip to Be Square Stamp Set
* Close to My Heart Dotty for You B&T Duos Paper (retired), 12 x 12 Black Cardstock, Durable Triangle Studs and Lagoon Exclusive Inks! Stamp Pad

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will join the Stamping With Washi Challenge. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!