Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day/Flowers Inspiration

Judy here, Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's out there.  We are having a Mother's Day/Flower Challenge this week. 

This is my  card inspiration for the challenge.  



I chose to make a flower pot full of flowers for my card this week.  I made quite a few flowers and then piled them on after I had added my die cuts and leaves.   I made lots of flowers out of my scrap paper in my stash and edged them with Distress Inks.  I was not worried about how many I made because it is nice to have a supply of flowers already made up when you are working on different paper projects. 

I added a sentiment from the Cupcake Photo Polymer stamp set to complete my card.  This set of stamps is just full of sentiments to be used with or without the cupcake stamp. I think it is such a great value.  Check out them out at Blue Moon Creations Crafting Station.   If you want more information on how I created my card please visit my blog

There is still time to create your card and enter it in the current challenge. We have a great prize of our lucky winners. Check out the challenge here






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!