Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Halloween/Fall Inspiration

Hello there, it's Susan here!
And yes we're back - after quite a break - but with lots of new things for you! 

Our current challenge is Hallowe'en/Fall - find it at the Crafting Station Challenge

I decided to make a tiny A7 card (about 4 x 3) - I love making ATC's and this isn't much bigger!

Anyway I printed out Summer Waves Goodbye from Digi Digi Doodle wallet size...

Here's my card:


But I then got a little carried away as I had printed the image three times...

Here's an ATC...


and here's a slightly larger card!!


All with the same image and layering papers of similar autumnal colours...
Find more details at my blog

Hope you will join our challenge - Have you noticed the digi freebie here?
Why not make a card using that?

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!