Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Coloring Faces and Hair with Copic Markers


Hi crafty friends! Thia here for today's Whatcha Working on Wednesday post. Recently, I was hired by my local scrapbooking shop to teach classes on how to use Copic Markers. So, I set up to teach the basics. I was contacted by a store customer asking if she could hire me to teach her about hair coloring. So, with one week to put together this lesson, that's what I'm working on now. Originally, I was going to show you a peek of a You Tube video for tomorrow, but it's not what I am truly working on right now. That being said, let me tell you a bit more...

Two days before my regular scheduled class at the shop, I called to see if we had any takers. Nope. So, I wrote it off as a no go and hadn't prepped materials. That night, I get a call asking if I'd hold class for two. Sure, why not. It'd be a great start for my first class. 

Need I say how frantic I became? My craft table looks horrible. I have no room for anything!!! It's one big mess pile now! So tomorrow's planned video is a BUST. It's just not going to happen. I'm sorry. So, here's what we at the Crafting Station will have for YOU instead...

Come back tomorrow for my beginners workshop file on Copic Coloring! I will post practice digis and the pamphlet...both for FREE! You'll just have to grab them off the website. (Limited time offer.)

So...get out, have fun...and don't forget to come back and get your craft on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!