Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Throwback Thursday With Thia

 



Hey there crafty friends, Thia here with this weeks throw back. I pulled this sketch out of my archives for ya! I’d love to see what you end up creating using this sketch. Come find us on Facebook and post a picture of your card in the comments section of our post with the sketch! 

I went ahead and created a card using my Lawn Fawn Stamps and Spiced Sunshine Stamps (I sure do miss those days creating stamps sets). Of course when I showed my son this card, he said it’s cute, but the pun has been used a lot (then he proceeded to show me a Disney short). 



1 comment:

  1. great card, this design is so cool! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!