Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

It's Red, White, and it's Blue, too!

Hello, Julie here from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers. I hope you are enjoying your weekend AND this last day of June!
The Red, White, and Blue challenge is underway at Get Inky! Challenges. You still have plenty of time to link up those Patriotic projects you've been working on.
I had so much fun making today's inspiration for you, using the Joyful Jar Drinks Get Inky! Stamp Set.
 
 
It's not what you might expect for a red, white, and blue card, but the colors are all there.  For a step-by-step how-to on this card, and other products that I used, I'd love it if you stopped by my blog.
And don't forget to link up to the current challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Julie! The red flowers and ribbon really make this pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card! It really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Julie!!! I love this stamp set and have it for myself, too. The red flowers really do make this card just "pop". Again, GREAT card (as usual)!!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!