Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Gliter, A Tag, & A Cupcake.....It's a Party!

Happy Friday the 13th!
 
Challenge #12..Cakes, Cakes, and Cupcakes...is going on over at the challenge blog.
 
 
Here's my take on this challenge.................. 
 
 
 
I started out with a plain manila tag and inked it to coordinate with the paper I chose for my cupcake wrapper.
 
I stamped the background with the large heart and 'wishes' from the Sew Sweet Stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black.  I also misted the background with Perfect Pearls Mist spray.  Because I inked the tag with distress ink, the liquid mist reacted with them...I halted the reaction with my heat tool.  :-)
 
The cupcake (also from the stamp set) was stamped on both patterned and plain paper.  I cut the frosting out of the plain paper image, adhered some Seedless Preserves Distress Glitter, and attached it on top of the patterned paper image. 
 
 
 
A bit of Timeless Twine, and the tag was finished.  
 
Happy Crafting!!
 
~Tonya
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!