Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Bitten by the Love Bug ~ Sue B

Happy Day all!

The newest challenge here at Get Inky! Stamps is titled Birds, Bees, Flowers, Trees, Moon Above, and LOVE and is based on the Jewel Akens song. As my wedding anniversary is coming up, I took this opportunity to make my anniversary card. I used the Love Bugs (grass and ladybugs) and Whimsical Moon and Stars (heart) stamp sets. Here is my card:

The sentiment and the lady bugs were done with my Stampin' Up Black embossing powder and colored them with my Stampin' Up Markers (Pretty in Pink, Yoyo Yellow and Real Red). You can shop for Stampin' Up items HERE. The Designer Print Paper is from Kathy Davis Studios (Butterfly Promise) and the brads are from Kathy Davis' Happiness Collection. So Happy 6th Anniversary to my darling Husband. Alex. May we have many more years to celebrate. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!