Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Kathy's Challenge Inspiration - Winter/Snow

A Very Merry Christmas to everyone out in crafty world!!!

Did everyone have a good holiday?  I know I did . . . it was full of family, friends, and FOOD! (Well, and a little crafting on the side for me. lol)  It is always so fun to get together and give thanks for the reason for this season . . . and to reflect back on the "good ole days".  (Makes me sound old, doesn't it? lol)

Anyway, over at Get Inky! Challenge blog, we are having a new challenge and the theme is "Winter/Snow" . . . so easy, peasy!  Well, when I think of winter, I think of Christmas, Christmas carols, evergreens, and such.  So when I received this digi "Color Merry Christmas Tree", I knew I needed to use it as my challenge inspiration. 

Here's how my card turned out:


As some of you might recognize, I came up with this same sketch and used this paper a couple weeks ago for a different challenge . . . but what can I say?  When you find or do something good, you keep it. :) (But I did add a few different items to it to work with my digi image.)

For this card, I used "Very Merry Christmas" paper collection from Echo Park. I also used ribbon from Snug Hug; red bling from  "Holly Jolly" mini jewels by TPC Studio; and "Vintage Finds" gems and pearls by Teresa Collins . . . and Voila! it was done.  

Now it's your turn to come up with a project and get it entered in this week's challenge over at Get Inky! challenge . . . I truly hope to see you there!!!

Well, it's time to have a Midnight snack . . . I wonder if there's any leftovers left?  I sure hope so. :)

Again, have a VERY Merry Christmas (and a Happy New Year)!!!   Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!