Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Kathy's Inspiration - Challenge #19 Christmas

Hi, to everyone out in crafty world!!!  

Right now, we have a super fun challenge going on over at Get Inky! Challenge and I am here to give you some inspiration.  With it being so close to Christmas (less than 10 days away), I decided to show you a quick and simple card . . . it is a style I have done many times before and I never get tired of it. And with how versatile Get Inky! stamps are, I can get so many different looks.


For this card, I used two (2) stamps from Get Inky! Stamps' 2013 Holiday stamp collection.  For the tree, I used my Copics (YG63, YG67, E43, E47) to color it and Xmas Red Stickles for a little decoration . . . I also used a sequin at the top of the tree.  The twine is from The Twinery.  And to finish off the card, I used a red button from my stash. Voila! It was done.

If you would like to see another card of this style I have done for Get Inky! Stamps called "Bee Happy", click HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoy this card and try making one (or two or three or . . .) yourself.  Hope to see you join us this week for Get Inky! "Christmas" challenge.  Have a Very Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!