Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Julie's Inspiration for the Christmas Challenge

Hello, Get Inky friends! It's Julie on the blog today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers. Christmas creeps closer and closer, so the current Christmas challenge on the Get Inky! Challenge blog 
seems like the perfect theme! Here's my inspiration for the challenge:
 
 
I used the Holiday 2013 Get Inky! stamp set found here.  This stamp set is packed with images AND sentiments.  It is so fun to create with!  the possibilities are endless!
Inside of this is a gift card holder.  I cut it out on my Silhouette.  For more details about this project, please visit my blog.  I've made several of these, and they are ready to go.  Now, if I could just get my gifts wrapped!
 


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!