Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Blue Butterfly Birthday Card

Thia here with my Blue Butterfly Birthday card for the Crafting Station. Need crafting supplies to create cards similar to this one? They are available over at the BMC Crafting Station. I love using Lawn Fawn stitched dies to give my cards that extra special look. I used Stitched Rectangles and Inside Out Scallop Squares. The sentiment on this card was something that I created while I was designing stamps for a small company that is no longer producing stamps. The line of stamps was called Spiced Sunshine. The Crafting Station has all that’s left of that stamp line, although they aren’t all currently listed at this time. For the butterfly, after using the die cut to cut it out, I ran it through my embossing machine. Then I took Lawn Fawn Fish Tank ink pad and rubbed it over the embossed image. I hope I inspired you to now go and get your craft on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!