Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Lawn Fawn Bumblebee Birthday Card

Super cute bumblebee shaker card using the Studio Katia Honeycomb Shaker Die. In order to make the shaker, I layered the cut outs to get the proper thickness of my shaker elements. Queen and Company yellow gemstones, clear seed beads, and Robin’s Nest Dew Drops were used as the shaker elements. The Lawn Fawn bee images on the front were colored using Copic markers. Y06 and Y08 for the head and body, as well as RV000, Y00, BG000, and 0 for the wings. Used a Spica glitter pen and a Sakura Glaze clear on the wings also. The splashes & sentiment on the front are stamped images that I created when I designed stamps for my own stamp line, Spiced Sunshine Stamps. They are no longer available, unless I find someone interested in carrying my designs again. Bees on the front, as well as the sentiment, and pop up bee on the inside are from Lawn Fawn.

The inside of the card has this adorable Lawn Fawn pop up bee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!