Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Thankful for you Ba-BEE


Good day everyone! It's La-Vie and I'm here to inspire you to join our latest crafty challenge. Challenge 6: creations for boys and/or men at the Get Inky! Challenge blog. I hope you consider joining in this challenge.


Presentation is everything! So I decided to create a tag to match the card I created for my husband for father's day. The tag had to be large for the huge coffee mug I'm giving to my "Ba-BEE" (pronounced Bay - bee). Did you guess that I used the massive Buzzing Bees stamp set? With over 50 stamps in this set, it's an amazing value. Not only does it have many "bee" sayings it also has several holidays covered and sentiments.


To learn more about how I made this tag, the matching card and some essential tips and tricks, please visit my blog C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC.

Have a crafty day!!


La-Vie

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Ok, u have convinced me... I NEED that stamp set! :) I hope you all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Angelica! I agree, you definitely need the set!! I'm looking forward to family fun this weekend. Enjoy yours too!

      La-Vie

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!