Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

" A circle is round, it has no end. For that is how long we shall be friends!"


The current Get Inky! challenge is to use circles on your project -
Get out all your circle punches and stamps!

Last week I wrote a post explaining how I made the 'flowers' pictured above -
 today I am showing how I used them!


This was my first card - I just added the embellishment to a white card blank (with rounded corners) and matted with some hand-made paper.
 I also punched a scalloped circle from this, on which to mount the sentiment.
The final touch was the lace around the edges!

My second card used the thread embellishment...


This time I mounted the 'flower' on top of a scalloped circle and decided on a circular easel card
 using yellow card.


The 'leaves' of the 'flower' are also folded circles punched from green card -
 and I punched circles from the 'word' paper (from my scraps)
for the stand.

You will find more details on my blog

Hope you will join in!!

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!