Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Whatcha Workin' on?

Hi, all my inky friends and family!

As some of you know, I just got back from a weekend scrapbooking retreat . . . I had a GREAT time!!!  And since I had such a GREAT time, I did a "Thank You" card for the couple who runs the retreat - "Memories on Marshal" in St. Louis.  Click HERE if you would like to see it.

Well, since there is a new challenge over at Blue Moon Creation Crafting Station (aka Get Inky!) challenge, I decided to use the same pattern, but add circles and some Get Inky! stamp on it.  Here's where I am at so far:


Make sure to stop back tomorrow to see the final product . . . and for instructions on how I did it.  You won't be disappointed . . . at least, I hope you won't be. lol

Now that you have seen what I am working on this wonderful Wednesday morning, what is everyone else working on?  Well, remember you still have a week to get your projects entered in on BMCCS (aka Get Inky!) "circle" challenge.

So let's Get Inky!!!!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!