Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

It's the Wearin' of the Green...

Sue B here to share my Green/St. Patrick's Day Inspiration Challenge Card. I have to admit that St. Patrick's Day is a favorite holiday of mine from childhood. It was a day of nothing but Irish music, food and time spent with my favorite Nanny! I decided to make my card with at interactive piece to it. Here is my card and I can explain.

The sprig of 4 leaf clovers detach to become a lapel pin!!! Here is what I used to make my card:

- Misc. colored cardstock (I have accumulated so much throughout the years I don't know where I have gotten them)

- Inky Moonbeams Club Digital Stamp (Happy St. Patrick's Day Clovers)

- Stella Wink Glitter Pen (Yellow)

- Clovers cut with my Cameo Silhouette

I hope you will join us for the Green/St. Patrick's Day Challenge. Thanks for stopping by and we look forward to seeing your creations as well. Until next time...

~ Sue B ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!