Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Stamping On, and Using Felt!

Good Morning! Jamie here from Capture-Your-Memories, and today I wanted to share with you my project that contains me stamping on and using felt. You can see, and join this challenge over at Get Inky! Challenge Blogspot.



These challenges are weekly so you don't have much time - I do hope I will see your creation!

Anyway the challenge is to use some felt...
I used a dark piece of blue felt, white card-stock, 3 felt flowers from Recollections, I also used green ribbons, and a blue polka dot brad! The bow was the fun part though, I used Archival ink from Ranger, and stamped the bow on the dark blue felt. I then cut it out, and adhered the green bow on top! The bow is from the Joyful Jar Drinks Stamp Set that can be found here

To find out more about my card take a look at my blog

Hugs!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!