Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

DT Judy - Stamping with Bleach

Hello - it's Judy here - showing you my card for the latest challenge over at


The challenge is to use bleach on your card. 

There is still a little time to create your card  and enter it here.




Get Inky has some wonderful stamps that can be used in a wide range of formats.
These are the steps and ingredients I used to make my card. 


Stitched circles and  sentiment from Get Inky Stamp Set, Click Here to see them.

Green and Brown card stock from my stash
Flower, pearls and ribbon from my stash


I first made a pad of paper towels pour the bleach on the pad.  I then stamped the several different sizes of the stitched circles on to the brown card stock.  The bleach turned the stamped image a nice soft yellow colour. Very pretty background I think.  My last step was to assemble my card. 

I hope you pop over to the challenge blog and submit your creation made with the stamping with bleach technique. There are some wonderful stamps up for grabs!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!