Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

DT Lyne's Halloween Button Card

     Good Morning Get Inky Fans...Lyne here with your button challenge inspiration of the day!  Okay...that was a bit perky even for me, and my nickname in school was Snapple because I was always chipper like the Snapple lady from the commercials.  I just can't help but be happy today because as I type this the sun is shinning enough that DH and DS are outside playing!  For anyone with a three year old you know how much this means.  I digress though and on to my Get Inky project.  
     I used a yard of ribbon and the Get Inky 2013 Halloween set to create this fun card. I wove the ribbon like a messy web and used the button as the "prey" that the spider caught.  The stamps were also just the right size to give the spider some friends without it being too busy.  I share more details about why I'm doing a Halloween card in February if you'd like to pop over to my blog and take a read. 
     As always though I can't wait to see what you create for the button challenge...Get Inky has so many talented fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!