Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

DT Susan - using Bleach!

Hi there - this is Susan... and a Happy Valentine's Day to you!

But now for something a little different!

This is my DT card for Challenge #7 at Get Inky!

The Design Team were challenged to use bleach - just common or garden household bleach in my case - find out what I did at Calling All Crafters!

This is the result


 I used both digis and clear polymer stamps from Get Inky! to make this card...

I hope you like it...

I also want to show you Kathy's DT card:


Isn't it gorgeous?
She used the "Sew Sweet cupcakes" stamp set and said
 "I used bleach on the solid red to get a different background. I was really happy with how it ended up matching my other papers because with bleach you never now how it will turn out . . . you don't get the same results depending on the paper"

Find out more on her blog at 
Up In the Night with Kathy

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!