Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

DT Kathy - Roses are Red . . .

Hi, all my Inky friends and family!

The current challenge over at Blue Moon Creation Crafting Station (aka Get Inky) is all about buttons . . . doesn't matter if you use one, two or a dozen just as long as you use buttons on your project.

Well, for my project this week, I thought I would do something a little different from the usual card . . . I decided to do a canvas to show you how Get Inky! stamps can also be used in a mixed media form. Here's how it turned out:


I used "Hip to be square" and "Sew Sweet Cupcakes" stamps sets by Get Inky! stamps by Blue Moon Creation for this project.  For more information on how to make your own white-washing canvas, visit me over at UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com for further instructions.

And for those of you who have been following me for the past two years on my own personal blog, you might recognize the white-washing technique and paper I used on this project.  I had so many squares leftover from the one I did over a year ago, that I decided to use them for this project . . . I am trying to clear out my older stuff so I can get new stuff. The bad thing is I don't remember the paper collection I used for the squares. 

Till next time . . .

Let's Get Inky!!!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!