Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

DT Member Beth ~ Challenge # 7 Stamp With Bleach

Hi, Beth here from The Crafty Scrap Yard!

Today's card is inspired from our "Stamp with Bleach" challenge!  I was not familiar with this technique prior to this challenge.  I learned there are different types of techniques and ways to stamp with bleach.  For this challenge I stamped my image with ink and then applied embossing powder.  I then heat embossed the image and then applied a diluted bleach on my image to highlight the areas I chose.  I enjoyed trying this technique and would like to do it again along with trying out some of the other applications I found out about. 


My design:




More details about my card can be found on my blog here.



I used Beary Special Cupcake stamp set for my stamp & sentiment.  You can find out more about our current challenge, posted on our Get Inky! Challenge Blog.  

I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥


~Beth DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!