Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Made with 100% Love

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

Kathy, here from Up In The Night With Kat to give you a little inspiration for the "Stamp on Felt" challenge that is going on over at Blue Moon Creation Challenge.  I played around with this quite awhile trying to make sure I could do it correctly . . . Thank goodness for YouTube. :)  I ended up using a swirl stamp from Get Inky's "Love Bugs" stamp collection, Lagoon ink by Close To My Heart and embossed it with Turquoise embossing powder onto a flower which I used on the following layout:


Here's a close-up of the flower:

I used Cosmo Cricket's "Early Bird" paper collection along with some of my Kiwi Lane templates that I have had for . . . well, over 4 years or so.  What can I say? . . . . I'm trying to use us some of my stash and use some of my older tools.  I also used some flair from UmWowStudio, mini clothespins from Close To My Heart and some misc gems on this layout.

Pretty cute, don't you think?  That's one think I LOVE about Get Inky! Stamps is that they are so cute and versatile.  One piece of advice on embossing on felt . . . use a slow, low heat. :) Also, before you use your embossing gun, flick the BACK of your felt to remove any extra embossing powder.  If you don't, you will have flicks of embossing powder  because felt likes to capture it.

Now let's Get Inky!!!!

Till next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!