Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Cards for Boys and/or Men Challenge ~ Sue B

Good day all!

Today I am so happy to share a gift and card set I made for Get Inky!'s Creations for Boys and/or Men Card Challenge. I had THE BEST paper to go with the Buzzing Bees stamp set. I needed a quick gift and card set and here they are:



I used Recollection pattern paper and Cardstock for the entire project. I learned this "Triple Step Stamping Card with a Twist" card today at my monthly stamping group. Can you spot the "twist"? I bet you can guess what occasion this is for. I hope that you stop by the Get Inky! Challenge blog and enter your own wonderful card as well. Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. So cute! What a great set. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!