Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

DT Member Beth ~ Challenge # 6 Boys/Men Challenge

Hi, Beth here from The Crafty Scrap Yard!



Today's card is inspired from our challenge "Boys/Men Challenge!!   Masculine cards can be difficult to create for many & they can be for me too!  But once you start on them they get easier.  

This card does not reflect my Father in anyway other than the "Miss you" sentiment!  He lives back in the Midwest but we talk often and we see each other throughout the year.  I found the svg and it fit the challenge and reflects the Southwest where I live.  I then began picking out paper & piecing together colors that complimented each other.   I really like how it turned out and could see this card used for multiple occasions throughout the year.

More details about my card can be found on my blog here.

My design:




For my card I used the Sew Sweet Cupcakes stamp set which you can find here.  You can find out about our current challenge posted on our Get Inky! Challenge Blog.  


I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥


~Beth DT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!