Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Design Team Member Beth ~ Challenge #5 Glitter

Hi, Beth here from The Crafty Scrap Yard!




Today's card is inspired from our challenge "Good Golly Glitter"!!   This is my first try with GLITTER! 

Glitter comes in so many colors and it gets all over the place, regardless of how careful you are and even if you use a catch tray, funnel, paper, etc.  It can be very itchy too!

This card is a butterfly easel card and it is one of my favorites!  The smaller butterfly is distressed with ink & embellished with bling.  Glitter on the outside butterfly makes this card sparkle & shine.  The small buttons hold the card up for display so the recipient knows how special they are on their "Birthday"!    ツ 

More details about my card can be found on my blog here.

My design:





For my card I used the Joyful Jar Drinks stamp set which you can find here.  You can find out about our current challenge posted on our Get Inky! Challenge Blog.  


I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥


~Beth DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!