Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Challenge 5 Glitter


Hi everyone Tracey here, before I get started about my project don't forget we still have our blog hop running REPEAT REPEAT the link to the last stop of the hop is HERE.

So on to my project for the glitter challenge!!




So I have gone with the big & small cupcakes from the sew so sweet stamp plate which you can get from the shop HERE

So I have paper piece the cupcakes with glitter paper & added them to brown shimmer card. Found a pale pink cupcake backing paper & added the stripes of pink & purple glitter. To finish the stamp sentiment which is from the joyful jar stamp plate, gems in each corner & the dark pink satin bow.


Thanks for looking today & I hope you can join us in this challenge & don't forget still time to join the blog hop some great prizes to be had!!!!


You can find the GOOD GOLLY GLITTER challenge  HERE

                 &

the REPEAT REPEAT blog hop starts HERE

1 comment:

  1. Yummy purple and pink cupcakes! I like how the background paper also has a soft cupcake print! Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!