Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Stamp Release Update and Other Info


NEW STAMP SET: LOVE BUGS
After reviewing the Love Bug stamp set, I discovered that a few changes and additions needed to be made to make this an even BETTER set! I hope you like it! You may pre-order your set for just $14.99 (shipping not included). This set is a great set to pair with our Sailboat and/or the Joyful Jar Drinks set.

Other Info:
Get Inky! Stamps are a great addition to your existing stamp sets. As an example, I love using Get Inky! Stamps with my Peachy Keen Stamps. Check out this Birthday Gift I made yesterday...

I used Get Inky!'s Mini Buzzing Bee Set and a fuzzy bee from the Buzzing Bee Set (for the bottle cap bevel charm) to create this, along with the flowers from Peachy Keen's April 2013 SOTM set. Fun! Here's a close up:

Cuter than cute! I had so much fun creating this! I hope I have inspired you to take the plunge to add some Get Inky! Stamps to your stamp collection so you can Get Inky! too. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making the love bug set even better! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!