Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Glitter Sprinkles!!

Don't you just love edible glitter?! I love seeing cutesy cupcakes or cookies that shimmer and sparkle with all the edible glitter!

Hey everyone Sarah here, and today I took my inspiration for the glitter challenge from edible glitter!!

Today I used the Sew Sweet Cupcakes stamp set which you can get in the store here!


Even the little sprinkles are a stamp on set, which I was thankful for when I saw it because I can't find my hole punch!!!
Also don't you just love chunky glitter?! I don't use just straight glitter that often (mostly I use Smooch or Stickles) but this just called for the real stuff!!

Hope you'll come join in the fun for our Good Golly it's Glitter Challenge!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that inked up/embossed background! The little sprinkle stamps are pretty neat too! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is yummy. Love how you added the glitter to your card. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!